Ring Them Bells

I love bells, iron bells, copper bells, big, little or tiny bells. And especially old ones, used ones, with a history.
I have a small collection already, they hang everywhere, in my house and in my garden.
There's a bell in my handbag and I can hear its lovely sound with every step I do.
Sometimes I make a braid with silk ribbons to attach a small bell to, so you can hear the bell jingling when you move the braid. I sold a couple of them to a lady who's using them for the wedding ceremony of her daughter!

J'aime toutes sortes de cloches et de clochettes, en fer ou en bronze, en cuivre. Surtout les vieilles cloches, qui ont servies, qui ont déjà une vie. J'ai déjà une petite collection et j'en ai suspendu partout dans ma maison et dans le jardin. Et au fond de mon sac à main il y en a une qui sonne avec chaque pas que je fais!
Parfois je tresse des rubans de soie pour y accrocher une clochette et récemment une dame m'en a acheté pour utiliser pendant le mariage de sa fille!








A photo taken by my daughter, it's the lake nearby our house. I think this picture goes so well with the pictures of the braids and bells....

Une photo prise par ma fille du lac tout près de notre village. Les couleurs vont si bien ensemble avec les couleurs des tresses...

"Ring Them Bells", a Bob Dylan's song.

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés